Centre for Logistics has a scientific committee as a supplement to the advisory board. The scientific committee's job is to advice and evaluate on the centre's research results. Furthermore, the committee has a focal point on the research strategy of CELOG, including projects, knowledge transfer and networking.
Members of CELOG's Scientific Committee
- Stephen Smith, professor, Carnegie Mellon University, USA
- Rëmy Glardon, professor, EPFL, Switzerland
- Peter Falster, associate professor, DTU, Denmark
- James Luxhoj, professor, Rutgers University, USA
- Sergio Cavalieri, professor, Bergamo University, Italy
- Thomas Gulledge, professor, EII Solutions, USA
- Jacques Trienekens, professor, Wageningen University, The Netherlands
Due to the geographical spread of the members of the committee coordination will be carried through by means of email and telephone conference 2-3 times a year.